Compact, handy pipe cutter for site and workshop use.
- Steel and Stainless Steel pipes 12 - 28mm
- Copper pipes 10 - 35mm
- Multilayer composite pipes 10 - 40mm
- Perfect right angle cutting
- No outer burr to damage O-ring
- No chips deposited within pipe
- Dry cutting, no lubricant to damage O-ring
- Fast cutting prevents over heating the pipe and degrading the material
Compact and extremely light (just 1.9kg), the Rems Akku-Nano is ideal for site and workshop. The Akku-Nano can be fixed to a bench or vice for quick repetitive cutting and the cutter wheel is protected from damage against the back rollers by in-feed limitation.
3 precision hardened back rollers with low friction rotation and no adjustment required over the complete pipe range 10 - 40mm.
Robust proven motor, maintenance free gear capable of cutting a 22mm copper pipe in just 3 seconds. 130 rpm rotation speed for optimum pipe cutting.
Powered by 270w battery motor and supplied with 1 x 10.8v 1.3Ah Li-Ion battery and carry bag.
Top quality, specially hardened cutter wheels from manufactured with Rems know how giving fast clean cutting and long service life.
Cutter wheel not supplied as standard.
- Cu-INOX wheels are suitable for cutting stainless steel, carbon steel and copper pipes
- V wheels are suitable for cutting multi layer composite pipes